Superior Services and World Class Amenities for Seniors with Memory Loss
Whether your loved one is a permanent resident, part of our Senior Day Program, or visiting under our Respite Care Program, they will have access to our full spectrum of our services and amenities. Some of our on-site luxuries are listed below in the first list.
We are committed to serving your loved one in every capacity. Seniors can make the most of their living experience with these additional services and amenities listed below in the second list.
- Superior dining with modified table setting
- White glove housekeeping service
- Ecall system to request immediate help located in all bathrooms and bedrooms
- Mobile pendant Ecall system
- Gazebos, walking trails, and courtyard
- Family style dining
- Live, Love, Learn signature wellness program
- Medication management
- Personal care pans
- On-site personal care and grooming services
- Activity and programming coordinator
- Continence management
- Oxygen management
- Full calendar of diverse events
We are Here for You!
Our dedicated staff at The Pearl at Jamestown understands the challenges you face in caring for your aging loved one. We are here to support you and act as an extended family member. Our first priority is to garner our seniors' trust, learn of their interests, and cultivate a relationship. We communicate with our families using the following tools:
- A monthly Health and Wellness update submitted for your review.
- Personalized care planning meetings to keep you apprised of your senior’s activities, lifestyle habits, and wellness.
- Private family meetings at any time for your convenience.