Meet our Executive Team
Phoenix Senior Living’s leadership team not only possesses in-depth industry knowledge and well rounded experience, but also a strategic business perspective to develop and maintain premier Senior Living facilities. Above all, our team is thoroughly committed to understanding and caring for people.
Jesse Marinko, CEO And Founder
• 19 years of experience in the senior housing industry, including both the operations and financial side of the business.
• His scope of experience has included new development and acquisitions including CCRCs, Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care senior living communities.
• Marinko prides himself on his commitment to the development and implementation of front line training programs.
Meggan Drew, Chief Financial Officer
• 21 years of varied experience in domestic and international financial management, business leadership and corporate strategy.
• Ms. Drew brings superior analytical skills with an established record of success in complex financial modeling and reporting.
Tom Peyton, Chief Development Officer
• 28 years of commercial construction and development
• Delivered more than 3200 multi-family units with a total development cost of approximately $860 million.
• Tom’s passion is to leverage his experience with multiple large and complicated residential projects to create and maintain the right conditions for a successful development program
Scot Burton, General Counsel
• 20 years of legal practice as a corporate transactional attorney, with a primary focus on real estate capital and debt markets, including senior housing and multifamily acquisition and development.
• He also has significant expertise in tax efficient planning and structuring, equity compensation, and reorganizations and succession planning, as well as general business law.
• Scot brings a thoughtful and practical approach to the integration of sound legal needs and requirements toward achieving desired business goals.
Tim Bush, VP of Operations
• 21 years of operational experience in post-acute and senior housing experience.
• Additional expertise includes strategic resource planning, leadership development, revenue development and expense control with multi-site experience.
• Tim’s experience has been in progressive levels allowing him a comprehensive understanding of the many facets of the business.
Yolanda Doley Hunter, VP of Quality Assurance and Risk Management
• Over 25 years of experience in social service operations and organizational development with 18 years dedicated to senior living.
• Designed, developed and implemented training programs for multiple organizations, and designed home facility assessment tools to ensure all quality assurance measures are exceeded.
• Instrumental in securing Assisted Living licensure for all new developments and acquisitions.
Dean Slye, VP of Human Resources
• Over 20 years of Human Resource experience, 16 of which has been in the senior living industry.
• Began his career specializing in recruitment and employee relations in the high tech and software industry.
• He holds a Bachelors degree in Business Administration from Emmanuel College. He also holds a Senior Professional in Human Resource certificate from the national HR Certification Institute.
Darren Marinko, VP of Business Intelligence
• Over 24 years of experience in IT and Business Applications specializing in digital transformation and developing efficient architecture.
• A passion for thought leadership, customer service, and building teams through the framework of extreme ownership with the enthusiastic spirit of an entrepreneur and the humility of a student.
• Darren’s mission is to develop a process for cross-platform data collection, dashboard reporting, and data analytics for business insights.
Tina Rogers, VP of Programming and Engagement
• Senior Living enthusiast with 16 years of industry experience.
• Tina brings a unique combination of strategic sales leadership as well as Creative Programming Direction to PSL.
• She is passionate about the design and development of The resident and customer experience, with proven performance of cultivating teams to success.