Meet our Executive Team
Phoenix Senior Living’s leadership team not only possesses in-depth industry knowledge and well rounded experience, but also a strategic business perspective to develop and maintain premier Senior Living facilities. Above all, our team is thoroughly committed to understanding and caring for people.
Jesse Marinko, CEO And Founder
• 19 years of experience in the senior housing industry, including both the operations and financial side of the business.
• His scope of experience has included new development and acquisitions including CCRCs, Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care senior living communities.
• Marinko prides himself on his commitment to the development and implementation of front line training programs.
Scot Burton, General Counsel
• 20 years of legal practice as a corporate transactional attorney, with a primary focus on real estate capital and debt markets, including senior housing and multifamily acquisition and development.
• He also has significant expertise in tax efficient planning and structuring, equity compensation, and reorganizations and succession planning, as well as general business law.
• Scot brings a thoughtful and practical approach to the integration of sound legal needs and requirements toward achieving desired business goals.
Tim Bush, VP of Operations
• 21 years of operational experience in post-acute and senior housing experience.
• Additional expertise includes strategic resource planning, leadership development, revenue development and expense control with multi-site experience.
• Tim’s experience has been in progressive levels allowing him a comprehensive understanding of the many facets of the business.
Yolanda Doley Hunter, VP of Quality Assurance and Risk Management
• Over 25 years of experience in social service operations and organizational development with 18 years dedicated to senior living.
• Designed, developed and implemented training programs for multiple organizations, and designed home facility assessment tools to ensure all quality assurance measures are exceeded.
• Instrumental in securing Assisted Living licensure for all new developments and acquisitions.
Dean Slye, VP of Human Resources
• Over 20 years of Human Resource experience, 16 of which has been in the senior living industry.
• Began his career specializing in recruitment and employee relations in the high tech and software industry.
• He holds a Bachelors degree in Business Administration from Emmanuel College. He also holds a Senior Professional in Human Resource certificate from the national HR Certification Institute.
Darren Marinko, VP of Business Intelligence
• Over 24 years of experience in IT and Business Applications specializing in digital transformation and developing efficient architecture.
• A passion for thought leadership, customer service, and building teams through the framework of extreme ownership with the enthusiastic spirit of an entrepreneur and the humility of a student.
• Darren’s mission is to develop a process for cross-platform data collection, dashboard reporting, and data analytics for business insights.
Tina Rogers, VP of Programming and Engagement
• Senior Living enthusiast with 16 years of industry experience.
• Tina brings a unique combination of strategic sales leadership as well as Creative Programming Direction to PSL.
• She is passionate about the design and development of The resident and customer experience, with proven performance of cultivating teams to success.
Michelle Bedwell, Director of Procurement
• 26 years of experience in commercial job-cost accounting on projects ranging from $10 million to $450 million, from New York to the Bahamas.
• She has overseen the development cost, accounting, and procurement for new developments, renovations, and capital expenditure projects.
• Her commitment is to finding and negotiating great deals that stretch budgets to give our seniors the best busses, laundry equipment, small wares, and life stations so that the resident experience is always first class.