Just as you do, we want your loved one to feel their best and enjoy their life to its full potential. Our wellness philosophy of "Live, Love, Learn" at The Retreat at Lady's Island in Beaufort, SC, weaves through each moment of the day.
From care plans tailored specifically to each resident, to wholesome, enticing menus from our culinary team, to an engaging calendar of events and creative opportunities – this is senior assisted living at its finest.
We step in with the assistance and services that make a difference, including but not limited to:
- Dressing, grooming, bathing & nail care
- Medication management
- Diet management
- Continence management
- Housekeeping & linens
Building Meaningful Relationships
Partnership and collaboration are elemental to creating an individual wellness program that truly benefits your loved one. Our warm and caring staff work with seniors to alleviate stresses, build confidence, and promote optimum freedom and wellbeing. Care plans can change as a resident changes, which is why we routinely assess where an individual is at regarding their care needs.
We measure wellness keeping the following six benchmarks from the National Wellness Institute in mind:
- Exhibits a positive attitude – Emotional Wellness
- Exercises regularly – Physical Wellness
- Engages in intellectual or cultural activity – Cognitive Wellness
- Sets goals – Sense of Purpose
- Socializes with friends and family – Social Wellness
- Spends time in prayer and/or meditation – Spiritual Wellness
From delicious dining to a thoughtful calendar of events and activities, The Retreat at Lady's Island is a premier choice for satisfying senior living in Beaufort, SC. Schedule your private tour today.