Services & Amenities
At The Retreat at Lady's Island, we’re proud to offer an extensive and thoughtful selection of services and amenities to all our residents. Whether they make our senior living community in Beaufort, SC, their home, or are staying with us short-term for respite care, seniors receive the support and opportunities they want and need to live their best every day.
The calendar offers something for everyone, from fitness classes to outings to the Beaufort Historical Society, while our lovely property is perfect for simply relaxing and admiring the view.
We care for your loved one on every level, providing amenities and services to nourish the mind, body, spirit, and heart.
- "Live, Love, Learn" signature wellness program
- Grooming, personal hygiene, dietary plan
- Oxygen management
- Full calendar of diverse events
- Medication management
- Activity & Programming Coordinator
- Continence management
- Transferring / assistance with ambulation
- Regular assessments
- Local transportation services
- Gracious private or companion apartments
- Private movie theater
- Beauty salon & barber shop
- Cable TV
- Physical therapy room
- Balance and fitness room
- Scheduled transportation
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking community
- Courtyard with relaxing walking trails
At The Retreat at Lady's Island, we understand the challenges families face in caring for an aging loved one, and feel it’s our privilege to serve as your extended family. We seek to build trust and a mutually nourishing relationship by listening well, and responding appropriately.
Ways in which we strengthen our bonds and communicate progress include:
- Creating a personalized service plan, routinely updated, with input from family and all other support services involved in our residents’ care
- Providing a monthly Health and Wellness report
- Offering personalized care planning meetings to keep you apprised of your senior’s progress
- Making our team available for private meetings at any time
Stay connected to The Retreat at Lady's Island! See what’s cooking at our senior living community in Beaufort, SC, with our weekly blog, Facebook, and Twitter.