Welcome to The Bluffs at Greystone
Click here to learn how Phoenix Senior Living is responding to the COVID-19 virus.
Opening in Summer 2020!
ASK ABOUT OUR FOUNDER’S CLUB BENEFITS & DISCOUNTS
Call (205) 379-0322 TO LEARN MORE
Senior Living with what matters most in mind.
The Bluffs at Greystone, a Phoenix Senior Living community located in the upscale suburbs of Birmingham, is minutes away from Grandview Medical Center, Brookwood Freestanding ER, restaurants, and shopping. We provide premiere senior living options including independent living and assisted living, and our state-of-the-art community offers luxury style accommodations with an inviting personalized environment.
Phoenix Senior Living is a company built on love that spans generations. Phoenix Senior Living, whose leadership collectively has been serving seniors in the Southeast for more than thirty years, believes that transitioning into your new home at The Bluffs at Greystone welcomes a new chapter in your life, where seniors can live as independently as they desire — a life where seniors live, love, and learn in a luxurious yet comfortable environment.
When it comes to your loved one, EVERYTHING matters.
Meet Elizabeth Milar
Executive Director – The Bluffs at Greystone
Elizabeth comes to Phoenix Senior Living with 20 years of Senior Living experience. In addition to having a background in management and operations her favorite way to spend the day is with her residents. With a dedication to providing a team that delivers the best resident care, she is equally as passionate to make sure residents are living their best life! Elizabeth is licensed to manage both an assisted living and memory care community by holding a Category II Assisted Living Administrator License in the state of Alabama. She is also a Certified Care Partner with the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America and a Certified Dementia Practitioner through the National Council of Certified Practitioners.
World Class Service for Seniors
We offer an outstanding quality of life for our active residents as well as those who might need more assistance and care as they age. Featuring a robust activity calendar and delicious restaurant-style dining, our beautiful community is designed to serve seniors and their families.
The Bluffs at Greystone is here to offer you the comfort and support you need. With an attentive staff and outstanding amenities and services, let us guide you through your golden years. We take care of the little things, so you can focus on what matters most – enjoying life.
The Bluffs at Greystone helps every resident live life to the fullest. Our assisted living services cultivate a sense of purposeful living tailored to each resident’s unique gifts, life experience, and interests. One visit to The Bluffs at Greystone will reveal just how much we understand that the most basic human desire is to be loved. We go beyond what is considered ordinary, offering extraordinary personal care. Our Live, Love, Learn programs and calendar of events are deeply rooted in the National Wellness Institute’s Six Dimensions of Wellness:
- Physical, Cognitive
- Social, Emotional, Spiritual
- Occupational (sense of purpose)
Recent Phoenix News
The following links are provided from the Phoenix Senior Living corporate website. Clicking on the links below will open a new window and redirect you to the corporate site.
- PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING CONTINUES ITS PROACTIVE RESPONSE AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMICCOVID-19 has presented a challenge to our entire world and in response to this international crisis, Phoenix Senior Living has remained steadfast in taking all precautions to keep residents and employees as safe as possible. As we all move through this unfamiliar pandemic experience, Phoenix, an organization serving the Southeast exclusively, never takes the trust of those they serve for… Read more »
- UPDATED RELEASE: PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING PARTNERS WITH HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS TO SERVE ALL SENIORSPhoenix Senior Living is a dedicated provider of care for seniors in the Southeast. In response to the international crisis with the evolving COVID-19 virus, we remain committed to serving all seniors, including those directly affected by this pandemic. Through our years of serving seniors, we have a proven track record of partnering with regulatory agencies and the healthcare system… Read more »
- THE ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION NAMES PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING A TOP 20 WINNER OF THE ATLANTA TOP WORKPLACES 2020 AWARDPhoenix Senior Living has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2020 honor by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The award is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. The anonymous survey uniquely measures fifteen drivers of criteria that are critical to the success of any organization: including alignment, execution, and connection, just… Read more »