Welcome to The Colonial at Old Camden
Click here to learn how Phoenix Senior Living is responding to the COVID-19 virus.
Senior Living with what matters most in mind.
The Colonial at Old Camden offers premier assisted living and memory care with superior personalized care and a compassionate staff. Situated in Camden, SC, our state-of-the-art facility offers luxury style accommodations with a comfortable, small-town feel. Phoenix Senior Living is a company built on love that spans generations, offers ideal assisted living options for seniors and specialized services for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and various forms of dementia. Phoenix Senior Living, whose leadership collectively has been serving seniors for more than 30 years, believes that transitioning into your new home at The Colonial at Old Camden welcomes a new chapter in your life, where seniors can live as independently as they desire — a life where seniors live, love and learn.
When it comes to your loved one, EVERYTHING matters.
Meet Alicia Owens
Executive Director – The Colonial at Old Camden
Alicia Owens joins The Colonial at Old Camden and brings over 14 years’ experience in the senior living industry. She has served in multiple positions including Director of Sales/Marketing, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director and Quality Assurance Specialist with several senior living communities in SC. She holds a degree in Business Management with an emphasis in Marketing. She obtained her SC Long Term Care Administrators licenses in 2011. She holds a nationally recognized certification as a Certified Director of Assisted Living that she obtained in 2018 from the Senior Living Certification Commission. Alicia attributes her passion for serving seniors to the many roles she has had throughout her career which has allowed her to embrace every element of the business and can’t imagine doing anything else.
Alicia enjoys the outdoors, sports and traveling with her family. Alicia has 2 children that are very active in sports therefore you can typically find her on some sort of sports field when she is not serving seniors. . Alicia, a native of Scranton, South Carolina still resides in that area with her family.
World Class Service for Seniors
Live, Love, Learn.
The Colonial at Old Camden wants every resident to live life to its fullest. Our community encourages purposeful living, individually tailored to complement each resident’s unique interests, life experience, and abilities. From the moment you enter The Colonial at Old Camden, it will become clear that our aim is to instill purpose and love in our seniors through our specialized programs and services. We exceed the expectations of ordinary personal care, and treat our seniors as a beloved family member. Our Live, Love, Learn philosophy embraces the National Wellness Institute’s Six Dimensions of Wellness:
- Cognitive, Emotional, Physical
- Spiritual, Occupational (Sense of Purpose), Social
A Company of People Serving People
We at The Colonial at Old Camden recognize that aging and memory loss can affect everyone differently. Our facilities and services are designed to meet each resident’s individual needs, organized and delivered by a team of trained, dedicated, and engaged associates. Our mission is to cultivate a nurturing community to serve seniors with the personalized care they deserve. We encourage you to schedule a tour of our facility and retrieve your complimentary guide of what to look for when choosing a Senior Living Facility.
Everything we do at The Colonial at Old Camden begins and ends with service. Our executive team and knowledgeable staff uphold the highest standard of excellence in both our assisted living and memory care settings. Offering superior, innovative, and personalized services for seniors, our goal is to consistently engage our residents in meaningful activities and assure them that their beliefs, interests, and lives matter to us.
Recent Phoenix News
The following links are provided from the Phoenix Senior Living corporate website. Clicking on the links below will open a new window and redirect you to the corporate site.
- PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING CONTINUES ITS PROACTIVE RESPONSE AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMICCOVID-19 has presented a challenge to our entire world and in response to this international crisis, Phoenix Senior Living has remained steadfast in taking all precautions to keep residents and employees as safe as possible. As we all move through this unfamiliar pandemic experience, Phoenix, an organization serving the Southeast exclusively, never takes the trust of those they serve for… Read more »
- UPDATED RELEASE: PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING PARTNERS WITH HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS TO SERVE ALL SENIORSPhoenix Senior Living is a dedicated provider of care for seniors in the Southeast. In response to the international crisis with the evolving COVID-19 virus, we remain committed to serving all seniors, including those directly affected by this pandemic. Through our years of serving seniors, we have a proven track record of partnering with regulatory agencies and the healthcare system… Read more »
- THE ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION NAMES PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING A TOP 20 WINNER OF THE ATLANTA TOP WORKPLACES 2020 AWARDPhoenix Senior Living has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2020 honor by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The award is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. The anonymous survey uniquely measures fifteen drivers of criteria that are critical to the success of any organization: including alignment, execution, and connection, just… Read more »