Welcome to The Phoenix at Greer
Click here to learn how Phoenix Senior Living is responding to the COVID-19 virus.
Senior Living with what matters most in mind.
The Phoenix at Greer offers premier assisted living and memory care with superior personalized care and a compassionate staff. Situated in Greer, South Carolina, our state of the art community offers luxury style accommodations with a comfortable, small-town feel. Phoenix Senior Living is a company built on love that spans generations, offers ideal senior living options for seniors and specialized services for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and various forms of dementia. Phoenix Senior Living, whose leadership collectively has been serving seniors for more than 30 years, believes that transitioning into your new home at The Phoenix at Greer welcomes a new chapter in your life, where seniors can live as independently as they desire — a life where seniors live, love, learn.
When it comes to your loved one, EVERYTHING matters.
A Company of People Serving People
We at The Phoenix at Greer recognize that aging and memory loss can affect everyone differently. Our facilities and services are designed to meet each resident’s individual needs, organized and delivered by a team of trained, dedicated, and engaged associates. Our mission is to cultivate a nurturing community to serve seniors with the personalized care they deserve. We encourage you to schedule a tour of our community and retrieve your complimentary guide of what to look for when choosing a senior living community.
A Company of People Serving People
The Phoenix at Greer wants every resident to live life to its fullest. Our community encourages purposeful living, individually tailored to complement each resident’s unique interests, life experience, and abilities. From the moment you enter The Phoenix at Greer, it will become clear that our aim is to instill purpose and love in our seniors through our specialized programs and services. We exceed the expectations of ordinary personal care, and treat our seniors as a beloved family member. Our Live, Love, Learn philosophy embraces the National Wellness Institute’s Six Dimensions of Wellness:
- Physical, Cognitive
- Social, Emotional, Spiritual
- Occupational (sense of purpose)
Recent Phoenix News
The following links are provided from the Phoenix Senior Living corporate website. Clicking on the links below will open a new window and redirect you to the corporate site.
- PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING CONTINUES ITS PROACTIVE RESPONSE AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMICCOVID-19 has presented a challenge to our entire world and in response to this international crisis, Phoenix Senior Living has remained steadfast in taking all precautions to keep residents and employees as safe as possible. As we all move through this unfamiliar pandemic experience, Phoenix, an organization serving the Southeast exclusively, never takes the trust of those they serve for… Read more »
- UPDATED RELEASE: PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING PARTNERS WITH HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS TO SERVE ALL SENIORSPhoenix Senior Living is a dedicated provider of care for seniors in the Southeast. In response to the international crisis with the evolving COVID-19 virus, we remain committed to serving all seniors, including those directly affected by this pandemic. Through our years of serving seniors, we have a proven track record of partnering with regulatory agencies and the healthcare system… Read more »
- THE ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION NAMES PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING A TOP 20 WINNER OF THE ATLANTA TOP WORKPLACES 2020 AWARDPhoenix Senior Living has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2020 honor by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The award is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. The anonymous survey uniquely measures fifteen drivers of criteria that are critical to the success of any organization: including alignment, execution, and connection, just… Read more »