Welcome to The Retreat at Port Orange
Click here to learn how Phoenix Senior Living is responding to the COVID-19 virus.
Senior Living with what matters most in mind.
The Retreat at Port Orange offers premier assisted living and memory care with superior personalized care and compassionate staff. Situated in Port Orange, FL, our state of the art facility offers luxury style accommodations with a comfortable, small-town feel. Phoenix Senior Living is a company built on love that spans generations, offers ideal senior living options for seniors and specialized services for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and various forms of dementia. Phoenix Senior Living, whose leadership collectively has been serving seniors for more than 30 years, believes that transitioning into your new home at The Retreat at Port Orange welcomes a new chapter in your life, where seniors can live as independently as they desire — a life where seniors live, love, learn.
Everything we do at The Retreat at Port Orange begins and ends with service. Our executive team and knowledgeable staff uphold the highest standard of excellence in both our assisted living and memory care settings. Offering superior, innovative, and personalized services for seniors, our goal is to consistently engage our residents in meaningful activities and assure them that their beliefs, interests, and lives matter to us.
When it comes to your loved one, EVERYTHING matters.
Meet Caryn Lauver
Executive Director – The Retreat at Port Orange
Caryn Lauver joins The Retreat at Port Orange as the Executive Director and brings over 13 years of diverse health care experience. A native of Brevard County, Florida Caryn graduated from Eastern State Florida College as a Licensed Practical Nurse and soon began her career in Assisted Living. She quickly became a Director of Nursing, and then a certified Assisted Living Administrator in 2010.
Caryn then continued her career in both wellness and operations in Assisted Living communities throughout Florida. With the need to fulfill some itching nurses’ hands, she joined a skilled nursing facility team where she was the charge nurse over the med surg unit and certified in wound care with a special training in the placement and maintenance of wound vacs and IV therapy.
Lauver joined The Retreat at Port Orange, formerly Grace Manor, in 2016 as a Certified Risk Manager, where she later became the Wellness Director and is now our Executive Director.
Caryn and her two children Aryanah and Amari reside in Port Orange, FL.
World Class Service for Seniors
We at The Retreat at Port Orange recognize that aging and memory loss can affect everyone differently. Our facilities and services are designed to meet each resident’s individual needs, organized and delivered by a team of trained, dedicated, and engaged associates. Our mission is to cultivate a nurturing community to serve seniors with the personalized care they deserve. We encourage you to schedule a tour of our facility and retrieve your complimentary guide of what
The Retreat at Port Orange wants every resident to live life to its fullest. Our community encourages purposeful living, individually tailored to complement each resident’s unique interests, life experience, and abilities. From the moment you enter The Retreat at Port Orange, it will become clear that our aim is to instill purpose and love in our seniors through our specialized programs and services. We exceed the expectations of ordinary personal care, and treat our seniors as a beloved family member. Our Live,Love,Learn philosophy embraces the National Wellness Institute’s Six Dimensions of Wellness:
- Physical, Cognitive
- Social, Emotional, Spiritual
- Occupational (sense of purpose)
Recent Phoenix News
The following links are provided from the Phoenix Senior Living corporate website. Clicking on the links below will open a new window and redirect you to the corporate site.
- PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING CERTIFIED AS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK FOR THIRD CONSECUTIVE YEARFor Immediate Release Great Place to Work Institute has honored Phoenix Senior Living (PSL) with certification as a Great Place to Work for the third consecutive year. The certification process considered more than 1,000 employee surveys from across PSL’s over 30 locations. Great Place to Work, an independent research and consulting firm, evaluated more than ... Read more The post… Read more »
- PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING CONTINUES ITS PROACTIVE RESPONSE AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMICCOVID-19 has presented a challenge to our entire world and in response to this international crisis, Phoenix Senior Living has remained steadfast in taking all precautions to keep residents and employees as safe as possible. As we all move through this unfamiliar pandemic experience, Phoenix, an organization serving the Southeast exclusively, never takes the trust ... Read more The post… Read more »
- UPDATED RELEASE: PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING PARTNERS WITH HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS TO SERVE ALL SENIORSPhoenix Senior Living is a dedicated provider of care for seniors in the Southeast. In response to the international crisis with the evolving COVID-19 virus, we remain committed to serving all seniors, including those directly affected by this pandemic. Through our years of serving seniors, we have a proven track record of partnering with regulatory ... Read more The post… Read more »