Located in the heart of Lexington, we are here to provide you with recovery options for healing. We offer short-term and long-term stays for crucial health care needs. Our team of compassionate and trained caregivers are dedicated to providing the personal attention you deserve across the entire spectrum of your care. We are committed to delivering skilled nursing care and comprehensive therapy services, focusing on the National Wellness Institute’s Six Dimensions of Wellness.
Additionally, you will enjoy choosing from a full calendar of daily activities and deliciously healthy culinary entrées, all delivered in an inviting, nurturing atmosphere. With compassionate hearts and genuine smiles and always treating you like family, the team at Lexington Country Place is here to care when needed the most. We invite you or your loved one to call us at Lexington Country Place for additional information or arrange a tour. We are always here to answer your questions and understand that the more information you have, the more confident in your decision you will be.
Services & Amenities
- A licensed physician who is always available and facilitates consistent and proactive healthcare management.
- Highly trained team members experienced in a range of medical conditions, always with an eye focused on the whole person. Our team also recognizes the critical role the entire family plays in the recovery process.
- Fun, enriching activities provided seven days a week focused on the National Wellness Institute’s Six Dimensions of Wellness.
- Specialized training on enhancing the quality of life for those needing memory care, building a foundation of learning and quality of life.
- Tailored and enjoyable nutritional programs for the diverse diet needs we encounter daily. Our training and experience allow us to create healthy and custom choices every day for those we serve.
- Whether you need skilled nursing for a few days or as a long-term home, we offer a compassionate and dedicated team that is behind you every step of the way.
When you need skilled nursing, goals matter. You want to get back to independence as quickly as possible, or at least as close as your condition allows. Just being “taken care of” isn’t enough. You need an experienced, compassionate, goal-oriented team that is just as focused on progress as you are. That is what you will find at Lexington Country Place, whether you are here for short-term recovery or longer-term health issues.
Skilled nursing care is about much more than what you need right at this moment. While our team members are here for your immediate needs, they also put a strong emphasis on providing support and resources for what is ahead:
- A licensed physician who is always available also shortens the amount of time between seeing problems and addressing them.
- Highly trained team members are experienced in a range of medical conditions and see the person first.
- Fun, enriching activities focused on social interaction, physical and mental engagement, and spiritual and emotional wellness.
- Tailored nutrition for your specific condition. For example, cardiac rehab patients may have a doctor-recommended limit on sodium and sugar, with a greater emphasis on vegetables and lean protein. No matter what your diet needs include, we are experts at making healthy choices into delicious meals.