Phoenix Senior Living is a company of people serving people. Everything we do is deeply reflective of that foundation. The Phoenix Senior Living difference is built on the understanding that aging and memory loss affects everyone differently; therefore care and services for seniors should be designed to serve the uniqueness of each individual. A dedicated team of trained, engaged, and loyal associates delivers all individualized and group programs. This team appreciates the complexities of the aging process and shares our core belief, “When it comes to your loved one, EVERYTHING matters.”
Live, Love, Learn.
We Integrate Wellness in Everything We Do
At Phoenix Senior Living, our Live, Love, Learn signature program is designed to coincide with the National Wellness Institute’s Six Dimensions of Wellness: Emotional, Physical, Cognitive, Occupational (Sense of Purpose), Social, and Spiritual Wellness. Our specially trained teams work together to ensure our Assisted Living residents, Day Club seniors, and Respite Care guests are actively engaged in each of the six dimensions of wellness every day. Wellness is measured with the following benchmarks in mind:
- Exhibits a positive attitude – Emotional Wellness
- Exercises regularly – Physical Wellness
- Engages in intellectual or cultural activity – Cognitive Wellness
- Sets goals – Sense of Purpose
- Socializes with friends and family – Social Wellness
- Spends time in prayer and/or meditation – Spiritual Wellness
Our Mission and Values
Our Mission: We strive to serve seniors and their families with personalized care in a nurturing, compassionate environment, by a team engaged in our core belief that “When it comes to a loved one, EVERYTHING matters”.
- E xcellence and compassion in serving others.
- P hysical, social and emotional needs are supported in every resident’s uniqueness.
- I nteractions are meaningful and personalized for residents and their families from the very first experience.
- C ommitment to collaboration and respect.
“A COMPANY BUILT ON LOVE, SPANS GENERATIONS…”
Keeping Seniors Connected
The health and wellness of our residents is paramount. Our caring, dedicated staff is always focused on engaging residents in the six dimensions of wellness. They not only care for their physical needs, but also enjoy exercising, socializing, spending time in prayer, and challenging their cognitive skills. Our Live, Love, Learn philosophy forms the foundation for our activity guides, designed to keep seniors connected and healthy. These activity guides are made accessible to all associates and outline descriptive programming instructions, as well as identify our residents’ preferences and abilities.