The Phoenix at Braselton
Click here to learn how Phoenix Senior Living is responding to the COVID-19 virus.
Opening in Summer 2020!
Senior Living with what matters most in mind.
The Phoenix at Braselton, located in the upscale suburbs of Flowery Branch, offers premiere Senior Living options including memory care, independent living and assisted living. Our state of the art community offers luxury style accommodations with an inviting personalized environment.
Phoenix Senior Living is a company built on love that spans generations. Phoenix Senior Living, whose leadership collectively has been serving seniors in the Southeast for more than 30 years, believes that transitioning into your new home at The Phoenix at Braselton welcomes a new chapter in your life, where seniors can live as independently as they desire — a life where seniors live, love, and learn in a luxurious yet comfortable environment.
When it comes to your loved one, EVERYTHING matters.
World Class Service for Seniors
We offer an outstanding quality of life for our active residents as well as those who might need more assistance and care as they age. Featuring a robust activity and outings calendar, delicious restaurant-style dining and a team of Phoenix Senior Living associates all graduates of The Phoenix Academy in a beautiful community designed to serve seniors and their families.
Love where you live at The Phoenix at Braselton. Our senior living community in Flowery Branch, Georgia, is here to offer you the comfort and support you need. With an attentive staff and outstanding amenities and services, let us guide you through your golden years. We take care of the little things, so you can focus on what matters most – enjoying life.
The Phoenix at Braselton helps every resident live life to the fullest. Our assisted living services cultivate a sense of purposeful living tailored to each resident’s unique gifts, life experience, and interests. One visit to The Phoenix at Braselton will reveal just how much we understand that the most basic human desire is to be loved. We go beyond what is considered ordinary, offering extraordinary personal care. Our Live, Love, Learn programs and calendar of events are deeply rooted in the National Wellness Institute’s Six Dimensions of Wellness:
- Physical, Cognitive
- Social, Emotional, Spiritual
- Occupational (sense of purpose)
Recent Phoenix News
The following links are provided from the Phoenix Senior Living corporate website. Clicking on the links below will open a new window and redirect you to the corporate site.
- PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING PARTNERS WITH HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS TO SERVE ALL SENIORSPhoenix Senior Living is a dedicated provider of care for seniors in the Southeast. In response to the international crisis with the evolving COVID-19 virus, we remain committed to serving all seniors, including those directly affected by this pandemic. Through our years of serving seniors, we have a proven track record of partnering with regulatory agencies and the healthcare system… Read more »
- THE ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION NAMES PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING A TOP 20 WINNER OF THE ATLANTA TOP WORKPLACES 2020 AWARDPhoenix Senior Living has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2020 honor by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The award is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage, LLC. The anonymous survey uniquely measures fifteen drivers of criteria that are critical to the success of any organization: including alignment, execution, and connection, just… Read more »
- PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING TO ADD SENIOR LIVING FACILITY IN CAMDEN, SOUTH CAROLINAPress Release PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING ANNOUNCES JOINT VENTURE WITH WHITEHALL DEVELOPMENT GROUP TO ADD SENIOR LIVING FACILITY IN CAMDEN, SOUTH CAROLINA FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 6, 2020 Phoenix Senior Living, a privately-held senior living operator with communities throughout the Southeast, announces a joint venture with Whitehall Development Group. This Joint Venture will add a stunning residence to Phoenix’s growing portfolio… Read more »