Welcome to The Pearl at Fort Mill
Click here to learn how Phoenix Senior Living is responding to the COVID-19 virus.
Senior Living with what matters most in mind.
The Pearl at Fort Mill Memory Care Community offers the very best in Memory Care for individuals diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and the various forms of dementia. The Town of Fort Mill, South Carolina is located in northeastern York County, between the Catawba River and the North Carolina state line. The town’s closest neighbors are Rock Hill, South Carolina, to the south and Charlotte, North Carolina, to the north. The Pearl at Fort Mill is built on compassion that spans generations. We are a family of caregivers dedicated to offering industry-leading services and accommodations for seniors who require memory care services. Enjoy spacious living quarters, restaurant level cuisine, and exceptional care. We create an environment where seniors live, love, and learn.
When it comes to your loved one, EVERYTHING matters.
World Class Service for Seniors
The Pearl at Fort Mill understands that people age and experience memory loss in varying degrees. Our services are designed to address the unique needs of each individual, delivered by a team of skilled, engaged, and dedicated associates. While each day may present a new circumstance or challenge for your loved one, our knowledgeable team will deliver care with patience, respect, and compassion. Our mission at The Pearl at Fort Mill is to serve seniors with personalized care in a nurturing and compassionate environment. Schedule a tour today and pick up your complimentary guide on what to look for when choosing a memory care community.
The Pearl at Fort Mill strives to raise the standards of how our seniors spend their glory years. Our specialized memory care services encourage purposeful living tailored to each resident’s unique gifts, interests, and daily frame of mind. As memory care experts, we recognize that each senior will have good days and more challenging days. We go beyond what is considered ordinary, offering extraordinary personal care. Our Live, Love, Learn programs and calendar of events are deeply rooted in the National Wellness Institute’s Six Dimensions of Wellness:
- Physical, Cognitive
- Social, Emotional, Spiritual
- Occupational (sense of purpose)
Recent Phoenix News
The following links are provided from the Phoenix Senior Living corporate website. Clicking on the links below will open a new window and redirect you to the corporate site.
- PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING CERTIFIED AS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK FOR THIRD CONSECUTIVE YEARFor Immediate Release Great Place to Work Institute has honored Phoenix Senior Living (PSL) with certification as a Great Place to Work for the third consecutive year. The certification process considered more than 1,000 employee surveys from across PSL’s over 30 locations. Great Place to Work, an independent research and consulting firm, evaluated more than ... Read more The post… Read more »
- PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING CONTINUES ITS PROACTIVE RESPONSE AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMICCOVID-19 has presented a challenge to our entire world and in response to this international crisis, Phoenix Senior Living has remained steadfast in taking all precautions to keep residents and employees as safe as possible. As we all move through this unfamiliar pandemic experience, Phoenix, an organization serving the Southeast exclusively, never takes the trust ... Read more The post… Read more »
- UPDATED RELEASE: PHOENIX SENIOR LIVING PARTNERS WITH HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS TO SERVE ALL SENIORSPhoenix Senior Living is a dedicated provider of care for seniors in the Southeast. In response to the international crisis with the evolving COVID-19 virus, we remain committed to serving all seniors, including those directly affected by this pandemic. Through our years of serving seniors, we have a proven track record of partnering with regulatory ... Read more The post… Read more »